That's a wrap!

It's me again! Welcome back to my blog. Thanks for sticking around for so long! It has been quite the process. But as February comes to an end, so has my production journey. After quite the filming process, my group and I have completely finished filming all the scenes for our film!

My groupmates and I have grown to be much closer than we were before we started this project. The writing and production process have made us all much better friends than we were before we began!

That being said, today, my group and I fully completed the production process. With this milestone, we decided to go over and reshoot some scenes we shot prior. We thought that this would be necessary to make sure our film was clean and had no careless mistakes. Such mistakes would make our final film look messier than it should. So, to avoid this, we reshot some of our indoor scenes. 

We reshot the take with Hunter and Kaz in Hunter's room playing video games. The take that we had didn't have a clear sound. The background noise was so muffled, that it was barely possible to hear Kaz and Hunter speak to each other. This really affected the film because the dialogue spoken in this scene is essential to the development of the plotline. So, when we re-recorded it, the scene looked much better. We repeated this process with a few other scenes described in the storyboard. The Tv scene and the rock paper scissors scene. Because of these re-records, all of our final shots look as clean as they can!     Now we're ready to edit!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Our Storyboard

OVERDON'T: Our Short Film