We're Almost There!

 Welcome to another blog of mine! My group I have been working very hard to finish production for our film. The last time we filmed, we got to finish some outdoor scenes. This time, we filmed a lot more outdoor scenes. But, there were still plenty of roadblocks in the way. 

The biggest roadblock I had to face was getting to Hunter, my groupmate's, house to film. My house is currently under extreme renovation. A few days ago some workers came to my house to remove the popcorn ceilings. The workers said they have to scrape the ceilings fresh, and then re-paint. This whole process takes several days. It is also a very messy process. Because of this, it has been very hectic in my house. My family and I have to move into a hotel temporarily until the work is done. So, for these reasons it was really hard to find a ride to get to Hunter's house to film that day.

However, eventually, I was able to get a ride from my mom. This delay in me getting to Hunter's house, really cost my group some time. Because of this delay, my group and I had to rush a few of the outdoor scenes in our storyboard. Also, we had planned to tweak some scenes we filmed prior but were unable to. It quickly became too dark to film some of the scenes that are meant to be shot outside in the daylight. So, my groupmates and I just decided to call it a night. 

Unfortunately, because of this, we did not get to finish all of the filming we wanted to do. But the hope is that the next time we film, we will be able to finish and touch everything up!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection

Our Storyboard

OVERDON'T: Our Short Film